FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Destiny

This one is straight from the heart. I hope some of you can relate. If you cant then trust me your much better off.

They don't love me for me
But rather who I'm destined to be

So I laugh now cry & later in secrecy
Which means I hide subconsciously
My True identity yes I am undoubtedly
Terrified of reality but given the nature of my actuality
I disdain factuality

Because they don't love me for me
But rather who I'm destined to be

Which means I mask my insecurities
and unleash any possibilities
Of Undertaking the worlds fatalities
By meeting all these personalities
Against all & breaking all formalities
Waiting to manifest into royalty
So I operate with tranquility
For you see

They don't love me for me
But rather who I'm destined to be

So I rely on humanity
for uncontrollable profanity
As I tip toe on the brink of insanity
Yes it only saddens my reality
So I begin to dream sporadically
No in actuality I dream quite frequently
Of my talents & all my potentiality
The lord's blessed heart is upon thee
& since we cannot force immortality
we begin to enhance science & pharmacy
To stretch our natures supremacy
So as they ask me
What in life is the truth that you seek
I reply an answer which utters artistic liberty

For you see they don't love me for me
But rather who I'm destined to be

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment