FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Father Hood

So this one I wrote on fathers day, purely as an artist. Everyone thought I was about to be a daddy, on the contrary I was thinking how I might feel.

When I see ma daughters ultra sound
I feel as if my spirit is heaven bound

I know that raising her is a tremendous goal
But the good lord blessed me with beautiful soul

I see her mother go through labor the child birth
From cursing & biting on ice chips, every second's more than its worth

She pushes & I see the most beautiful thing in the world
The doctor looks at me & says "heres your baby girl"

I hold her as tears begin to stream down my face
She has stolen my heart & took its place

I know that this baby will shape the world in a special way
Her mother kisses me & whispers "Happy fathers day"

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment