FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Friday, January 22, 2010

Sin City

So after that last post I remembered the great time that I had so I then came up with this.

They say what happens here stays here
So I order a double shot from the bar & drink an extra beer
Grab a cutie from the rear
& make her drink sip smooth unleaded belvedere

See we run yes this town yea I said it we are yea I said it we are
I see the lights bright up the strip like a pursuit police car

Young cocky rap rock stars
Racing to escape death & life behind bars
So we just stunt from afar

Enjoy this city itself, which is mine for the take
I just grab the dice cock my wrist then I shake

7 or 11 on the come out let me triple every bodies wealth
I know that if you need to inflate your pockets let me help

While we crap table gamble & blackjack hit
Bellagio, Plazzo, & Ceasers all seem quite legit

That's why we fashion show or way to poetry, pure & priv'e
Simply trying to find a way to find a lay
& this is what they say

I don't mean what they say in the bodagas
But what happens here stays here welcome to Las Vegas

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment