FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Saturday, March 27, 2010

FLAWS & ALL


I was writing a prayer request the other night & instead of the lengthy ones the I normally I write out, my hand suddenly stopped. Midway down the page, I just begin to write about myself. Out of no where I just wrote this & I don't know why. I think God was trying to tell me something.


-STRENGTHS-

•Friendly
•Funny
•Witty
•Intelligent
•A Leader
•Artistic
•Responsible
•Self Driven
•Trustworthy

-WEAKNESSES-

•Complacent
•Procrastinator
•Unsure of myself
•Emotional
•Shyness


Well I think my strengths out weigh my weaknesses however I just gotta aim at where I need to improve. I believe that each day in which passes I can & have been becoming a better individual however now I know that I really need to step it up.

Be the change you want to see. Write down your dreams, goals strengths & flaws then see what needs to be done about them. Life is yours for the taking. Let's make it happen

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment