FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Sunday, March 7, 2010

RIGHT MIND SET

A lot was going through my mind when I wrote this...

when the gates of hell open up & push me to the wall
I decided right then & there to fuckin ball
Never gonna catch me on ma knees to beg & crawl

I'm the type to walk into a firing squad screaming "fuck em all"

So till the day the casket drops
Ima let you bastards try to stop

yea try & knock me

Confident yet cocky
I really believe only God himself could stop me
Pushing for these hollywood scripts to never lock me

Only increase my bank account by adding a few more zeros
Inspires to be the best maybe even a few kids # 1 hero

Let's just take a look at it, who do they really have
I mean 2pac been passed
& we're tired of kobes cocky ass
So ima step up & treat everyone like they are apart of my class
Built ford tough, so my durability makes me out last
We take a flight to the top, penthouse elevators move kinda fast

Now let me do what needs to be done for the art
Study the industry inside & out operate with much smarts
While I stay motivated & connected by my unique ass heart
My love for the game will never force me to leave & depart
I mean for the most part
I have every single reason to believe I'm ahead of the chart
Now let's mix mental with lyrical, here is where I kick start

I just act like I'm supposed to act,
I just want a few oscars & emmy plaques
Add a few Plazzo suite nights we just take the sin & subtract
Greater than or equal the dividends of a credit card that's black
Now find the sum of a actor who is totally whack

Mulitply the people he knows & find he percent of the sho biz
See in this industry its who you know, not what it is
my contact list is just fewer than his
So untill I update my blackberry I just gotta understand this

"I WILL NOT LOSE"

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment