FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Friday, April 23, 2010

DOMESTIC

See this is the shit that hurts
To observe & understand that you are her curse
For this right HERE was never in the works

The shouts the constant punches & screams
Are covering up truth yet it seems
To come out with every shout & bottle that's clean

I guess this is what it takes to see the reality of a world done
Just sucks to see the war is over & no one really one,
& even though it weighs a ton, never was that shit fun
I just have to do me while obtaining heat to that of the sun

The sight of seeing your screams & cries, yes it hurt my eyes
But did I ever think it would come to that? well I guess I'm not surprised

At the end of the day only one fact remains the one that we could never see,
you & I left for dead or alive, understand that we will never will be

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment