FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Monday, May 10, 2010

PREMATURE PARENTING

How did 26 minuets turn into 18 years of my life?
& the crazy part is that this chick isn't even girl or my wife
But now I'm bout to damn near give my life?
Ok well let me jump into that crazy night

A cool little kick back in 04, I'm in the city of LA
Took the game of flirtation to a cutie & yea she wanted to play
We Shake to my uncles spot where we continued to parlay

& it wasn't for the fact that is was easy much rather than tipsy
Hell I was drunk too I even remember my head being a little dizzy
So of course hormones arise &
she wanted to visit chocolate city
So we do what any other person would've done, we got down & got busy

& we handled business like an accountant backed up with TAX season
She did everything right & I gave her every reason
I mean the sex was full of licking,biting hair pulling & teasing
For the 1st time of my sexual career it was actually more than pleasing

So we get down, up, left, right, sideways in other words we got it on,

When I awake in the morning I'm like where has the condom gone?

Last night was a little fuzzy & I'm sure I wasn't at my best
I roll over & see an angel at rest, damn little mama is blessed
But here's my confess take a guess at what happen next
Exactly 6 weeks later I get a "uh oh" text

"Ugh oh" has been known to result to only things bad
But I'll be damned if this "uh oh" results to me being a dad
& don't get me wrong I was more so shocked than mad
But I'm like "fuck!" In my plans of life this isn't what I had

So as a young man say ok well where do we go from "here?"
She tells me "the hospital visits are near & um what's your last name my dear?"

Damn I'm really about to have the mother of my child be a chick I hardly even know
I'm an aspiring young actor but I never auditioned for this role

So now what the hell am I to do?
I could leave it all behind me, but that's juts a deadbeat move
so i guess i have to play it cool

I went out got a job working for a jerk plus the pay is weak
so I go in every day making about 200 a week
yea that's what my high school education get me, barely enough to eat

& now I cant focus on school because I have a new life on the way
no help from pops "don't do the crime if you cant do the time" that's what he has to say
Damn did I ever see myself in this position naw no way

an 18 year old dad on my way to change diapers and buy clothes
I guess this put my dreams and career plans on hold

See those 26 minutes are what I wish I could have had back
cause lord knows I'm no where near ready to be a good Dad

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment