FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

THANK YOU (1)

Its still the beginning of my journey & I just want to take this time to say thanks. Most of you who personally know me, understand the goals I have set for myself & a handful of you have been very supportive of my aspirations. This is just to let you know that never once have I forgotten about you guys nor will I ever. You all help make me & as soon as I'm right you all will be as well.

Shouts to my Bro Mr. Nicki
Staxx & all the times you told me "Fuck that mix, do you bro do you" You showed me how to stunt & how to kick that cocky shit to the wayside.

My former agent Mel
Braxton, you paved the way & gave me much needed game. No matter what you will probably be the only agent who really cared about me. Thanks for starting my dream.

My We Major team. Dave, C-
san, DK, K-Mak Ed, CT, Joey, Twins, J-Will, & Corey. You all inspire me to push this shit further & further each day. I have never seen nor heard of a group/unit that is so driven & talented as you all are. I'm just blessed to know each of you.

My Holy name church
fam. I love you all. Too many people to name but just know that I pray for each of you everyday & love you all dearly. You're not my church family you are my family.

To
Narcisse I said before & I am going to keep saying it, I don't know where I'd be without you. You stay helping & supporting me when I'm at my lowest points which mean you deserve it all when I'm at my highest.

Moms & pops I love you both in different ways but I can't lie you are the core reasons on the way I am today, & even though we stay in some beef you are all I have. My little brothers & sisters are the reason why I set the bar so high. I just want to make you all proud.

Lastly this is to all the people that I've ran into along the way. Whether it be on my blog, blogging itself, we became friends on set, or through networking. Those of you who consider yourself a fan of my writings & works I appreciate each of you everyday. My goal is to inspire & entertain so without you I could do none of that.

I love all of you & I'm thankful for any love I receive. May God bless.

-Darrin Elliot

1 comment: