FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Sunday, June 6, 2010

BRAND NEW

Is anything I'm doing brand new?
That's the latest question I had to address to you
Yet instead of answering it what do you do?
Rush me off the phone like you have another call coming through

Damn

I guess brand new is definitely here
Yet its not on my side my dear
I remember that summer when you were so cold shedding tears
Yet in fact it was only last year
You needed the affection & caring of a new peer
So what do I do? I only aspire to always be there

Now lately brand new has been the story of us
I can't even keep praying cuz I feel you've lost God's trust
As I know he who is without cast the 1st stone
But damn did you forget we are or were trying to build a home
Now I'm not even sure if I can call you my own
Left me like the assassinated king who left his throne
I guess you forgot about where it is that you belong

Brand new is the death of us huh? Ok so be it
But the crazy thing is that on my part I don't really see it

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment