FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Saturday, June 5, 2010

OUTSIDE

Your on the outside looking in, so I guess you couldn't see it
Yet I'm not the person who does shit, just so you could believe it

At the end of it either you will or you will not
Yet I just got signed, so someone thinks I'm hot
yea & whether or not I'm back by an agency & what not
I'm still going to be the one you'd all have to stop
On a race to the top

Many of you are still stuck at the start lacing your chucks
Focused simply & only on the bucks
Yea f I were you I'd too say "damn life sucks"

See I'm not controlled by the past presidents & green
its coming & going regardless like life & everything in between
Look at Gods plan & so far I'm gaining steam
He's taking his time with me & helping me reach this dream

Now until I become a king this lyrical court is where I'll reign
Blogging, writing, screenplay reciting till I'm far past insane
So instead of addressing me as your Highness just call me king Midas
Yet I'm not corrupted by greed I'm just in a need to succeed
Only because I want the absolute best for me
& my lil ones & wifey to be
Yet until then let's just focus on me

While I work on Darrin Elliot within
So unless you dissect me, you'll never see what's on my inside so stop looking in

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment