FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Thursday, June 17, 2010

PERSONAL ADDRESS

Beloved readers & fellow bloggers,

Just want to say thanks for rocking with me this year. Its been a great ride & the crazy thing is its only getting started. I've had my fair share of ups & downs so far this year, however the remaining six months are looking quite promising. Today for example my cities team the Los Angeles Lakers are world champs yet again and my baby sister just graduated from high school. As proud as I am today I, it only makes me look at the motto : "Hard Work Pays Off " in a stronger light. We definitely need to step up & make this shit happen on our own people. This very second can be filled with love, happiness, caring, joyous, grind, etc. We have this very moment to seize our life no matter what situation we are in. My self for example have been driving since I was 16. So now not having a vehicle is not a reason to waste time not seizing my "moments" that God sends me. I recently have been signed as well as acquire a manager to help pursue my acting endeavors, I also am working on a pilot reality t.v. show and I also am working on my second & third screenplay every single day. Oh & I still work for TSA. Now I still feel like crap by not being able to get myself around town however the focus isn't the little things its the MAJOR things and that's what we have to seize, for I know i will be mobile soon enough. That's a mere example on how I'm able to grab my "moments" I just hope we ALL grab ours. So Thank you again for even taking the time out of your day to read this, I greatly appreciate it & all of you. Oh & keep rocking with me I know I haven't been posting as frequently as your all have grown accustomed to however, I'm working on a few big things and next month I definitely promise you all will be entertained with what i have in store for you. Thank you all.


-Darrin Elliot B & R

No comments:

Post a Comment