FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Saturday, June 26, 2010

YOU

Your smile your style is so fly
I can't deny
That you just make me wanna be that guy
You know the one who puts that special sparkle in your eye
Forces you to think about a future with me holding down passenger side

Cause you can be my Bonnie, while I'm your Clyde
Fuck that I'm jay Z your Beyonce in the Aston martin ride
& yes you are a positive motivating force within my life
so you can one day make it to becoming my wife
That's a statement I never have to think twice

Since so many things have taken place before this love affair began
I'm just happy to be your man
Accomplish & do for you whatever it is I can
I can lace up my cape & be more than your superman

Since you came to become my Louis lane
You stay on my mind like I'm way past insane
Damn just looked at how I changed

Cause I don't wanna be without you, I'm far past being a simp
You've got me addicted to your love & it seems like I can't quite
Now ain't that some new shit
I'm Remixx from pi we never seem to slip

But you made me & this heartfelt feeling is so brand new
So I'm just going to bask in the fact that its now just me & you

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment