FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Honesty Hour (1am 9.14.10)


As a young man growing up I was taught that when I'm wrong I'm wrong. A real man admits his faults his miscues, his mistakes and a good man should be someone who wishes to better others.

What I'm here to say is not that I'm a real man nor am I a good one, however I do believe that those qualities & aspects of life are some that I'm searching for. I refuse to go through life with people who don't wish to become something great of themselves. No I'm no snob, yet I do believe thin this very moment this very second we should all aim to make the best due & play the best possible cards that we were dealt.

I'm aiming to become something great myself so that itself is the stand alone point at which I judge someone. Also don't misunderstand me I don't judge character I just judge motives, & if life itself can't motivate you then I'm afraid I couldn't even come close.

I am saying is that now is when you have to invest in you & forget the haters, your current situation or anything else that might be setting you back. Let's get it.

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment