FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

BLUEPRINT

Its almost that time of the year again, you know the time of the year where you look up & assess the good & bad of 2011. The times you laughed, cried & became all sorts of emotional in between. The time where you remorse over those we've lost to death, & time where we look back on the ones we willingly let leave our existence. The time where you self analyze & judge who you are as a person. You're weight, style, living situation, financial income as well as outcome, relationships with people etc. It is the time of the year where we all believe to get a fresh start & say, "this is going to be my fucking year".

I enjoy the last two months of each year, I look at it as my "Blueprint" stage. For me, this stage is when I become my harshest critique & look back at all the good & bad I did in 2011. How to take these mistakes & learn from them as a man & proceed with wisdom. I also aim for different goals or challenges to attempt in 2012. The older I grow the more & more I'm able to see my flaws & then attempt to correct them. One of my favorite quotes is " Youth is wasted on the young". So I definitely take that to heart & aspire to make something of it, as we all should. May you all reach your personal endeavours & continue to utilize the youth within us all, remaining this year as well as 2012.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment