FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Monday, November 21, 2011

I GUESS...

I guess I'm not what you pictured me to be...
I mean two years in & I cant even get a simple conversation in with you see...
I look at love as if the glass is half full never half empty...
but I guess your look on love has an engine which runs of sympathy...
I guess I'm not the one in who you want to share your life with & aim for a strong finish...
I can become the epitome of strength while you crumble under this temporary distance...
I guess I ask for far too much
Lack of keeping your own word equals a lack in trust.
I guess I'm not the one who's basically good enough...
I guess I love you far greater than you could ever love me..
I guess my worst nightmare is now a full blown reality...
I guess this kind of hurts because I put so much faith in you...
I guess hurts worst because you you wanted me to put it on you...
I guess we cant get it right & I'm the one to blame...
I guess its only my fault because i set the bar to a much higher aim....
I guess its my bad, I'm weak I cant get it right...
I guess things will remain fucked up till about march right?

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment