FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Expression

Now this poem came about after I preformed some of my poetry in front of my really artistic friends. The poem I read will probably never be posted for copy right reasons however lets just say I murdered the poetry slam. & the very next time I had a bowel movement I wrote this on my side kick. "its just shit" needless to say I was very much so feeling myself. lol


Through my artistic expression
I have learned a lesson
That my gift is a blessing
Something very melodic
Quiet yet chaotic
simple subtle & pretty unique
Like god sears out my pores when I speak
I feel more than blessed
While dealing with life & stress
I know the best is yet to come
But how long before I can walk upon the sun?
& speak amongst the stars
& write poetry upon mars
& see what heaven wants me to see
& become the man God want's me to be
I love simply love life in every shape & form
That's why I smile upon a storm
Play upon the wolves & beast
& laugh throughout the devils heat
& why I pimp slapped death in the face
Cuz I know my being here wasn't a mistake
In God he made it so my gift is a blessing
That's why I love my artistic expression

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment