FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

LAWS





I work in a job where I see many celebrities on a day to day basis, I mean celebs often fly outta LAX. So whenever I see a star it simply lights a fire underneath my ass. I look at the grind, the talent & the industry itself & I ask, am I strong enough to make it? Its a matter of will & passion for your craft. I was told that if your good at something never do it for free, however I was also told something of the contrary. That if you genuinely love your craft just do it to the best of your ability & the money will follow. So at times its hard to maintain on one specific rule however I've gained a book which helps me in my journey to greatness. It is a powerful read which is not intended for the weak. If you've already heard of it or read it then you would agree. The book I speak of is "The 48 laws of power" by Robert Greene. This book is intensely powerful & can stir instant motivation in even the most lazy souls. I mean whatever you intend to be in any occupation of life this book can tell you how to reach it & become the most powerful. It has laws & rules in which one must master to obtain their goals. Some laws require a prudence approach for example law #1 says never outshine the master. Some laws call for stealth, law #3 conceal your intentions. & some call for the total absence of mercy law#15 crush your enemy totally. Again this book isn't for the weak, so I suggest you get your mind right before you approach this read. It will definitely fuel that fire being lit under ones ass.

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment