FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Thursday, December 10, 2009

God Son

I HAD A TALK WITH GOD ONE DAY, IT WENT LIKE THIS...

Some thing about you that makes my heart melt
When I'm not around you coldness is most often felt

Without you in my life I don't know where I would be
More precious than diamonds & pearls is what your meant to me

The time we shared when I was fighting through my pain
Showed me how a king should be humble & always remain

Each and every day your the one I wake up to
And every night before I lay my head your the 1 I talk to

You have showed me more love than any person around
Never did you judge me & you picked me up when I was down

You taught me right from wrong & wrong from right
When it was just myself in the darkness u gave a light

For you I have grown to become a much grater man
It was I upon your back 1 set of footsteps in the sand

For father you are my rock my guidance and my heart

thank you for shining light upon what was once dark.

-Darrin Elliot

1 comment: