FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Holy




Have you ever felt as if something was watching over you? Or have you ever been into a situation where you know in your heart that a miracle truly happened? Well in my lifetime it happened a few times & I came to the conclusion that I am a son of God. Now as a believer of Christianity, Catholisim, & Buddhism I would never force religion on any other being, however I would tell you this. That there is life after death & there is a spirit world in which we all have to visit one day. Now if you know me you would know that I'm no holy religious saint, nor am I mr goodie two shoes, nonetheless I still progressively grow with God & continue my journey into his kingdom. I hope all of you have some sort of relationship with a higher being cuz there is a high power & I'm a living testiment to that. God is love yall.

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment