FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Look At Love

This one is pretty old but it still my work nonetheless...I was going through it at a point & time, which is when my writing is most potent. So before I was the flirt, player, or ladies man or whatever you wanna call me, I was a young teenager in full fledged puppy love. As some of you or may not know music is magical. It can place you in a state of complete happiness, put you to sleep, intensify love making, help you study & in this case help heal your wounds. So lions tigers & bears by ms Jasmine Sullivan struck a cord in my heart. This is what manifested..

why do we love love when love seems to hate us??
same exact reason why we let love berate us,
shatter our dreams and almost break us,
I mean we could even debate us,
sit back relax and really evaluate us,
but im pretty sure it would just frustrate us,
so we hide behind a fake facade so yea we masquerade us,
& you know the thing about love
is that its a gift from above
which fits with our hearts & soul like a ball & glove
so when we misplace this love, hearts get broken
feelings along with emotions become stolen
and this is when the flood gates open
because we lose sight of what was once golden
& a jealous self centered person comes out in the open
but if we go back, take it way back, start all over
watch over each others shoulder, i mean we a little older
a little more smarter we can try harder, do whatever
for whatever whenever for whoever, & become better
so great other couples would just hate
as we sit in love and congregate
about the question of love like why do we love love?
when it seems to hate us?
to answer that im just going to have to out wait us
-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment