FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Rated-X

ARTISTICALLY I WROTE THIS ONE PURELY OUT OF IMAGINATION & CREATIVITY, HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.


Let's sit back rock & cock the contraception
As I open your legs I begin to reach full erection
Kissing biting scratching licking sucking not having any discretion
Wow by now you would've thought that we learned our lesson
But just assume that we find comfort in this crazy obsession

So we just keep at it again & again until our fluids run no more
We tear up the kitchen,living room,bedroom & end on the Bathroom floor
Always begging for some more
Cuz you whisper in my ear & say baby that's what its made for
So I spread your legs like eagle wings as I begin to sore
As you Let me explore, your body galore,
So I finesse more gadgets & tricks than that of an apple store

So I touch your I bod, no its my bod, as I begin to work my way down the back to the middle
Lightly stroke it out while digging you out & make your body wiggle,

Just screams as you seem to constantly beg me to keep it going
We altered the rooms forecast, 1st showers then summers heat now its snowing

Down that's the end of round two
So I huff & puff as I roll over I just look at you

Still in
ecstasy you keep biting my chin
See you want it again
But this periodical form of sin
Somehow needs to sometime end
So as we begin

To tip toe on the brink of self reliable destructive patterns
Like aren't even from this world maybe
Pluto or Saturn
Venus vs mars as we never know what to do
I just stare in complete amazement over you

So sexy so seductive I know I'm headed for the wrong direction
We just say thug life as we enjoy this physical connection
So we sit back rock & double cock another contraception

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment