FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Sunday, January 17, 2010

YOUR MAN

I gotta be well I wanna be your man
I can change your style of play, since I got the game plan
Just let me do for you whatever it is that I can
Lace up my cape & set flight like superman

You can be my beautiful baby darling boo boo sugar pie
Not afraid to show my love & simp cuz I'm that kind of guy

I just gotta be the one who makes you smile everyday
I'm sure I can make you want me in the worst way

Cuz I do dishes wash clothes & even clean the whole house
I'm meet moral, spiritual, & physical requirements of a spouse

They say the best things in life are free
That's why I didn't come with a price tag you see
My swagg alone comes in a non refundable fee
Which the price itself is your attempt to captivate me

For you see

I can be almost more than everything you want & need
I told u baby girl they don't make em like me, last of a dying breed
I will only continue to proceed
Your expectations & exceed
At this relationship stuff boo I wanna succeed
& my satisfaction is 100% guaranteed

Or your money back
That's the thing about hearts we can't refund that
& you just speed my pulse up like a cardiac attack
Always keeping my game real flat

At an all time low
I guess my player ways are dying slow
This constant thought of you is starting to show
But that's what happened s when love interest grow
So we take it slow

Like I am legend or I have the map in my hand
Take this love to new heights while I let my wings expand
& of course this all becomes unplanned
& who's to say if we can make it to the wedding band
I just know that I really wanna be your man

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment