FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Re-hype

I just wish the words that I write
Would help you ignite
Whatever it is in which helps you take flight
Cuz I can recite
Rewrite & even re type
Any motivational speech or poem but its like

Why waste time trying to bleed a rock
I mean its just a thought
But heaven triumphs over hell, you think I forgot
About all the pain you put me through

Like playing the bad guy is just so cool
But I mean hey in love we make & break rules
So it just a matter of paying your dues
& since most guys like me don't really know how to lose
So I'll be damn if my heart suffers from the biggest bruise

See I just learn from my loss & keep it G,
I mean how many thugs are full of sensitivity
My kind of swagger can take love to a whole new degree
I just teach you how to stunt as I say repeat after me
So I guess we just have to roll our separate ways
Wander through the worlds ally of love like a couple of strays
Now this is why I pray

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment