FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Sunday, January 17, 2010

PUSH

They say to me son your far better than the rest
I sarcastically reply, "its because I'm the better than the best"
& I really don't know I walk around like I have an S on my chest
But I'm sure its cause I'm air apparent to the mighty mighty west

For you see we all are simply blessed
To even be living in this breath
Unless your dead you basically have nothing to really stress
No isn't that the best?
Cause no matter what you could have tasted death
And as quiet as its kept
Everyone will be six feet under one day, hands folded above our chest

So while your here as am I
I just want us all to reach the sky

Cause I'm told that its the limit
We know that's a lie simply since Obama came & did it
& not to be political but the style was simply with it
Plus my secret service flow is presidential & exquisite

Once I even gave a lecture to the rest
The premise was to become far better than the best
So let's pause for the fact that we are all blessed

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment