FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Friday, January 15, 2010

Robot Lover

Ok so shout out to miss Brittany walker, my sis through love not blood. Me & sis were talking about one of the many things we talk about from time to time & we came up on the subject of me & what I like in a woman. She asked me this "what do you like in a woman? What would it take to be your girl? What is your idea of a perfect woman? " Wow. My blackberry was stuck to my ear & I was in a blank stare, I never knew what it was exactly that I wanted in a woman nor did I ever think what does it take to be Dj's Girlfriend? So let me write out & explain my best answer to each of those questions. At least this way I can call Brittany back & give her my answers lol

What do I Darrin Elliot, like in a woman? Well besides the possession of a similar DNA pattern of Halle Berry, I like confidence. I mean a woman sure of her self can rule the world, seriously. Also sex appeal is a must she has to have that womanly indescribable. Swagger, she has to have it. Now enough of the generic answers here's what separates the elite from the norm. They have to have the 7 F's which are Faith, Family, Fashion, Film, Football, Fitness & Food. I mean all of which are very dear to my heart & any woman who can hold those same loves could be the one for me. I value a woman who is strong willed & determined that itself is priceless beyond measure. & the secret to it all is a woman who is DRAMA-FREE!!! Lol No. Messy situations, Ex boyfriend issues, Baby daddy issues, family problems etc. I'm a very chill type dude & I would want a chill type woman. Simple as that, the ship runs well when the course is smooth. Always live by that one.

Now what does it take to be my girlfriend? Well for starters its not complicated at all, in actuality its rather quite simple. You just have to be someone who can put up with my shit. I'm not perfect no where near it. How ever if you can have those following traits & STILL put up with my crazy abstract mind then hell your definitely a winner in my book. All aces, but damn I'm sure that's a lot to ask for. I wonder if I can ever be satisfied with a mediocre women? & don't get me wrong there have been & currently are women of quality that I can easily see my self with right now, but am I ready for a girlfriend at this very moment? I stare blankly at that question, so until then I'm going to keep working on making or finding that right one.. & yes I did say making, I'm going to create my robot lover she will be everything I want/need. Hope you all find one for you if not then create you a robot lover assembly is required.

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment