FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

GOALS

Well hello there Good people of the world. As I write this post I focus on jan 12th 2010. Today is a day we must all enjoy for this moment could be your last. Think about it, how many times have you started off saying "I wish I can go back to.... " You fill in the blank.

I just want each of us to seize the moment. Its like a precious gift in which we are blessed with. SEIZE THIS MOMENT. Its easy, don't wait for next week, nor next month or tomorrow, simply chase your dreams accordingly. As for myself I'm taking my own advice, I know that the goals I set are very high however I do expect 2010 to be a very promising year for myself & all of my loved 1's. May I have the liberty in sharing my own goals with you? If so here they are, in 2010 I Darrin Elliot aspire to achieve the following :

•Finish my 3rd screenplay & write more than 1,500 poems
•Finish Book Proposal
•Become a principle actor in at least 2 commercials
•Acquire Head shots before my Birth day
•Sign a new agent
•Work out regime 3'xs a week
•Pay no Atm withdraw fees
•Start & finish bar tending school
•No soda/Fast Food
•Gain financial literacy
•Travel more

So there you guys have it, just a few of my goals which I have mapped out for myself. Most are easily obtainable while others are a little more difficult to achieve, however my focus is on the current moment. Again I say to you all SEIZE THIS MOMENT. I couldn't stress this enough, just make everyday count & take life one day at a time. I mean look we only have 353 days left of 2010!! May we all go fourth with love & focus. Let's Go!!!

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment