FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Monday, February 15, 2010

PEACE

Is it ever to much to just ask for peace?
I guess our American society created a beast
A generation in which
romes the streets
Take lives everyday & breeds countless thief's

But damn can we please hold a moment of silence
Just pause from rapist, killers & gun violence
lets take this time to remember a peace & love alliance

Cause at the end of a day we all bleed the same blood
We show the same love
We all came from above

& to be angry enough to end a life & force a heart to stop
Only breaks the heart of a mother, she completely drops
To her knees as time sits at a freeze

She just want her baby boy back in her arms
The only place where he could do no wrong
& he's 100% safe from harm

See so as I please ask for peace
Cause I have lost 11 friends alone to the middle east

Trying to serve & protect the nation in which they stand for
While the same bloods &
crips constantly die for

But see a solider dies from a militant
ied or bullet being shot
While the thug just dies for
repping his block
Now let's not stop

Can we dig deeper into the rabbit hole
Who showed them gangstas on how to really roll
I'm pretty sure it was legislative patrol
See they hold control

On what can happen & what needs to be done
instead they let us shoot us in the face with a nine or machine gun
That's not how the war is really won
They just can't stand to see the minority become # one
& that itself is more than the weight of a metric ton
Damn I hate to be that one

But if I can't say it then I guess it just sits at an ease
But never will I assume its too much to ask for peace

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment