FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Monday, February 15, 2010

HOURS AWAY

So Im bout to turn 22 at midnight. 2-16-88 was the date a star was born. So here i go bout to bring in another year. I blessed to have made it. But as I turn 22 I want to say RIP to Antwan Cole. A good friend of mine an former teamate of mine. Dude has the same B-day as me, so in a few hours he would have as well been 22.

"I love you man, keep watching over me & make sure you help me stay focused, you taught me to always be patient & thats a lesson im still learning. You are forever in my thoughts & prayers. Love you bro"

Antwan E Cole 2/16/88-2/8/08


-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment