FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Manhood

So yea here I am at 22. Darrin Elliot, son of lori & Darrin Sr. Thank you to all who hit me up & or even came out yesterday to show me birthday love. Last night was a wonderful night which definitely summed up my year being 21. I was around family, friends, beautiful women, good food & yea alcohol. I couldn't have been happier. I'm now a year older which makes me a year stronger & a year wiser.

A young man becomes a man, as I do what I have to do in order to make a name for myself in the world of art & film. Speaking of which stay tuned for that, I'm having local legend Zach Wade shoot my head shots. He's one hell of a photographer who I'm sure will be able to get me right & ready for these casting directors. I'll post the pics when I get em.

Also with age brings wisdom & confidence so expect my grind to only increase as I race for my dream. I just gotta take it one day @ a time & always remember what my boy Travis told me.

"Congrats on making it another year bro, go hard & remember you can't lose on 22's

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment