FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Thursday, February 4, 2010

We're Done

Artistically this here is one of the more fun poems that I've wrote.
if you've ever been through a serious breakup then hopefully you can feel me on this.


Now that we're done here's something I should say
Your single I'm single so let's try to keep it that way

No on & off again cuz that route is far too messy for me
We broke up for obvious reasons no need for make believe

No reason for phone calls text messages & even late night visits
You might say I'm being mean, but I just want a smooth transition

Yea smooth unlike the seven months we put each other through
You cheated I cheated I guess we both played the fool
& please let us not waste time blaming who blames who
Cuz we both seen a fire & decided to drag each other through

You can go get a new boo, just let me play the field
So I'm rolling a 9 or a 10 on the come out, let me double my deal

Not to say that you were anything less
Hell truthfully you might remain the best of the best
But to my unrest
I could never stress
or force me becoming a mess
Especially since I know that your not the last that's left

& yup neither am I,
I'm simply just one hell of a guy
The one that made you glow & put that special sparkle in your eye

That was then & this is now
Were broken up & we both know how

No un solved mysteries, csi or even cold case
Just take your love for me & put it in a whole new place

I can't lie you do give me this bitter sweet taste
But right now my tounge is numb so no need to stuff my face

& now that we're done here's something that I should do
Make sure you don't reminisce about us just continue to do you

& since its over & I know between us its a wrap
Anything I ever gave you I don't want or need it back
So please don't hit me up for it, cuz that shit is simply whack

But look now that we're done here's something I need to say
I'm single your single let's try to keep it that way.

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment