FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SIMPING 101

In light of valentines day approaching, this is one of the many soft gushy poems in my arsenal.


So why can't I get you off my mind?
I guess its cuz I want you to be all mine
& in due time
We can rewind
& re read the texts we constantly send 2 make a smile appear
Back & fourth & front to back infatuation's begin to premier
As we steer,

This new found crush
We begin to act off this new found lust
& just textin you everyday isn't really enough
I think its to the point where I'm longing for your touch

But its all cool
See this is how the players move
I operate with finesse so I don't know how to lose

But damn babe I really wanna get you off my brain
Cuz I'm to grown to feel like I'm stuck in these puppy love games
But in a sense its all really just the same
Just a matter of shooting the love gun to a perfect aim
In our hearts
& its where it starts
So we value this time like its fine art
While our infatuation climbs the charts
Just hoping we don't land on restart

& we seem to run this course of like until our sneakers tread
But instead we continue to sit back & repeat what we said
No he's just friend & naw she's my homie we aint seen the bed
So we just keep it pushing like we work a dog sled
we just keep it hazardous like an infant playing in a tool shed
But fuck it the fact stays the same I can't get you out my head

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment