FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Saturday, February 20, 2010

WRAPPED

I was told, in order to find the answer, 1 must ask the question
& with that being said, let us begin the lesson
now I'm bout to aim in a new direction
so understand that you might need viewer discretion

Yes it very much so is advised
see I'm going in about is something that takes lives
& no its not guns or knives
Or even a gang member no crip nor blood
Its about this virus which spreads through making love

Oh no he isn't & this could not be
Yes mutha fucka I'm bout to spit about aids & H I V
Gimme a second to keep it real I mean I gotta keep it G

Now before you want to lay it down
Can I break it down?

Ok so before you turn since I speak of this taboo,
Take a second to really appreciate you

For your life is nothing to play with
I know in 2010 sex can b something kind hard to quit
But understand that if your sexing you need to do it legit

Safe sex can save you the death stress
Yet condom or not every 6 months take your ass to get a test
Unless you wanna check out early & leave behind a mess

Yes strap it up And wrap it up
No glove No love
Those are the rules never sit on the fence
Or to save yourself a whole lot of drama& focus on abstinence

See this virus itself is one that spreads
So before yall hit the hotels & beds
Take the time to know ahead

I mean yes many say the government administered aids
& magic is gonna give us the cure when he performs his last fade away
Yall remember when EaZy got it he was gone the next day

But until we can get a grip on this
Make sure you know what it is

I mean understand I'm no preacher
nor teacher
I'm just inspired to make our people think deeper
Cause by no means I'm I in a rush to meet the reaper
& by that respect you shouldn't either

Wrap it up, get tested

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment