FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Saturday, March 6, 2010

L-O-V-E- NO MORE

THIS ONE IS SPECIAL TO ME, I REALLY FELT A REMINISCENT PAIN AS I WAS WRITING THIS. VERY COMMON IN RELATIONSHIPS, YET VERY RARE IN LOVING 1'S
ENJOY.


I just can't keep loving you anymore
you took my heart & smashed it in the door
I've never even felt like this before
I mean at once my love for you use to sore
But now its like your not the same person anymore
You switched faces on me & I'm trying to see what for

& I've prayed, prayed & prayed until my knees hurt
I mean for us I would do whatever I had to,to make us work
you attempt to drive me crazy, yet I've arrived at berserk

yes I can't love you since it hurts to be insane
you say "you love me" but I know you say that shit in vein
I literally loved you more than myself, I guess I lost my brain
crying myself to sleep all alone left in the rain
You've giving me more suspenseful drama than author mark twain
so I look to myself not the librarian for the blame
yet this simple fact remains

"I
fucking made you bitch I can't believe you hurt me
I even introduced you to my whole & extended family
& this is how you want to repay me??
did I really deserve to be pushed to this degree??
you must want to placed in the penitentiary
cause I could kill you for this shit B "
double homicide & 1 suicide kill both you & me

I guess those
Bellagio suites & Atlanta trips were really worth it
Breaking my neck for you trying to act & write us pact perfect

I guess that's what dad said when he told me life is not a script
Yet if it were you & I are closing act three in this bitch

So since I just can't love you any more
leave your recipe for heartbreak on the table on yo
ur way out the door

Yes cause I can no longer do this & we could no longer be
& with that alone I'm no longer
fuckin with L-O-V-E

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment