FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Saturday, March 20, 2010

MIND

Artistic minds
like mine
are often hard to find
so in due time
never re wind
just inter twine

any thought words & artistic expression
understand that we think while teaching each lesson
the taming of a mind like ours is never done

so understand that our membranes stay hot as the sun
now partake in this lyrical fun
until our minds become united as one
& the battle ours & the war is won
let's take time to focus on what's still undone

but fuck it we just find time to procrastinate
then we last second scramble like we can't afford to be late
no isn't that some shit we all should hate?
I guess I'
ma continue to fuckin wait
I'm lying I'm only going to scrape my plate
until the grind is over & they finally announce that I'm Great


-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment