FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Saturday, March 20, 2010

REALITY SETS IN

I would've been mad as fuck if I would've miss the bus
but then again I didn't wanna start off my work day with a cuse
& slur yet the night before I was surrounded by lust
I guess the condom of my rules & regulations was about 2 bust
so I don't really rely on self proclaimed trust
to control the always astounding love surrounding us
I just let the earth captivate us
self relay on bitter patterns of love & self disgust
now isn't my life real & unjust?

crystal clear as I double check the rear
use microscopic lenses to examine loves membranes
cuz they often smear
& leave a smudge upon our heart
see I believe that we are destined to doom from the start
God just judges us with his examination chart
& since its left for us to play our part
I just display my extraordinary large heart
now isn't that quite smart?

Since we only hook up for a few reasons
I ask myself can we make it through the seasons?

To answer that I guess I just gotta roll the dice
while I never look twice
so I take this pen & pad & constantly write

about you me & our situation
we jump out the window of lust without hesitation

Hoping that adult sense will come in & catch us
but we just let the sin filled nights out weigh us
so right before I'm bout to bust
I hold the stroke of disaster cause truthfully I don't wanna rush

I just want the best for us
since I feel like u can be 1 I learn to trust
let's just focus on the goal & lets just try to adjust

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment