FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

MY ANGEL

RIP My angel Brittany L. Veal.
June 8th, 1987 - July 22nd, 2005

Bighead,

Its been 5 years & I still think about you on the regular, yet it still hurts to deal with this loss. I just wanna say thank you for watching over me & keeping me close to you.
I know that no matter what you are always going to be my guardian, motivation & protector & for that alone I am forever thankful. When it gets hard down here I look to you as an example of strength & no matter what you always come through. Thank you for everything, back then in high school to even right now today. You are missed & I cant wait to see you again.


PS. please don't annoy everyone up there by singing any jay-z songs..especially anything off the black album..lol


love & miss you always, your big head,

-D.J

No comments:

Post a Comment