FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Friday, March 5, 2010

PERFECT DREAM

I wrote this one a while ago, hope you can still appreciate where I'm coming from..

I wake up in the A.M. both my baby's head upon my chest
My wife walks in the room her beauty @ its best

The air is crisp the sun is at a bright glow
The clouds are perfect no sign of rain nor snow

I get dressed very smooth only wearing the finest linen
a single kiss from my wife gets my day off & spinnin

Hop in my car & enjoy the beauty bestowed upon the sky
I sit with my baby boy & girl, my equal sitting at my side

We drive to the bank, the store & end at the park
My kids on the swings, my wife & myself just let love spark

We talk about the good times bad times & what is to come
We look at our seeds & see our future is bright as the sun

We always spend time together in angelic like harmony
We know the importance of a strong Christian based family

My daughter is more than a heaven sent instrument
She tells daddy the best hide n seek places which are well kept

My son is only 5 yet his goals are higher than anything in the sky
1 day he's a fireman, doctor, dinosaur & even the speed racer guy

My wife is true definition of what a flawless beauty has 2 be
Her grace is pure elagence that's how its defined 2 me

I stand as a man buried in riches, gold & wealth
Because I have true love, a great family & much of Gods help

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment