FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Friday, March 5, 2010

LEAKING SOUL

Since my soul internally bleeds
I guess my medicine is a pen & pad, that's all I need
I don't really look to the weed, or

The expensive therapy chairs yapping to PHD's

I mean Hell
You could even place me in a cell
Just let me write everyday & I could even learn to enjoy jail
3 hots in a cot plus I'm writing sounds pretty swell
But shit that's what I do already couldn't you even tell

That every day my writing gets better
Just listen to my work, by now u should see the flow is wetter
More wholesome & warming than that of a Bill Cosby sweater
The shit that I write could even inspire you to do better

I act like I alone can preform CPR on poetry & spoken word from its cardiac
If I have to I would place all this artistic shit upon my back
Without ever having to look ever back

Cause I know that my rights could ever out do my wrongs
I just simply hope that my righteousness prevails in the long
See lord knows I'm not that strong

But his love inside me only makes me keep going

So I won't stop until I get enough
Like that 1st time cocaine like rush
My artistic style is that of a Mj fade away plus Kobe Bryant clutch
But trust
I never really brag that much

I'm just able to say that this poetry shit right here is what I've really been needing
The only thing to stopping the artistic soul of mine from Bleeding

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment