FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Monday, March 29, 2010

SIZZLE

Your a positive motivating force within my life
so I just aspire to someday make you my wife
Thoughts of it alone is something I never think about twice
The perfect creole couple now that shit sounds nice

Hands down your the best for me as I'm the best for you
I mean let's look at this last year we been through

Days in Inglewood 405 to 101 pushing to woodland hills
I mean you even stood by a nigga when I lost my wheels
So with that it only adds to your appeal
I never thought I could find a dime who can keep it 100% real
You just don't understand on how you make me feel

Like I could go on for hours & maybe even days
About what makes u special in all your unique ways
but hopefully you could take from this on what I'm tryna say
I mean I just want you to be all mine one day

My date to the oscars the million dollar woman on my hip
Win lose or draw right after the ceremony we're headed on a trip
the one I share all my secrets with
Never been afraid to let you in or even share with you my gift
You look out for me so from that alone you're the shit

& through & through I will always have the up most love for you
I just really hope & pray we see it all the way through
Cause out of em all I only really view you as my boo
I just have to patiently wait to see if we could ever say "I DO"

-Darrin Elliot

1 comment: