FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

ARGUE & REPEAT

Its like we fight argue then repeat
By now you would've thought you could understand me
But no, a year later & still no growth
Your chest looks empty, a heart doesn't even show

& how could you be so heartless & stop on loves breaks?
I guess your writing your own version of 808's & heartbreaks

Such a spoiled little LA Girl
Lost & confused in her own little world
I just wanted to let our love un furl

But I guess you have different kind of plans for your own
Now I want & need to be isolated here all alone
Going against the massive stereotypes while acquiring a throne

& since we just fight argue & repeat
Our single on love hasn't went gold yet & its already been a week
yea our fan base is pretty weak
I mean I tried as hard as I could to stay discreet
yet my sour filled mouth has left us both bittersweet
& even though you are unique
We carry this drama in which I'm no 1 to compete

So this will be the last time we fight argue & repeat

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment