FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Saturday, April 17, 2010

1ST GLANCE


Damn, Let's pause for this bad one right here
Flawless perfection of true beauty has never been so clear
Looks like heaven opened up just to kiss my eyes
So quick question are you an angel in disguise?
I mean I ask cause I do appreciate those devilish thighs
& your essence alone makes one experience natural highs

No makeup on & you still look bomb
So please don't think I'm weird but I'd like you to meet my mom
Ok that came off too fast
Not even a 1st date yet, ok let me introduce you to my dad
I'm joking meet the parents shouldn't go that fast
But honestly your super model build ensures my insurance to last

Yo, plus I gotta take note that your walk is mean
Your smile is mad clean
& truthfully I'm not even rushing getting in between
& no I'm not lying even though it seems
That I could be just like the rest
Come off to say the right words & make you impressed
But you'll find out yourself that your now rocking wit the best

So never the less
let undress

our multiple layer of mental clothes
I normally take time to see my brain naked but I'll give you my whole wardrobe

I'm 1 to never fold & yet your beauty has me stunned
This lust game were in will only be over till I won
& now it has begun

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment