FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Saturday, April 17, 2010

MIXED EMOTIONS


Yea I'm a pro lover baby but I didn't mean to fall in love with two
Damn how did this happen & now what the hell do I do?

OK....

Let me asses the situation & use logic & wisdom
& I know baby girl isn't for me cause she has 2 great children
& now this new loving family shit is what I'm really feeling
But what if it doesn't work & my emotions become unhidden

Damn

& on the other hand this one is perfect cause her & I look great
She's cut from the same cloth hell we even share the same plate
& I'm sure its not too late
But I'm not
tryna end this situation in one with hate

So what should an all star hall of fame pro like me should do?
Do I just let time finesse
this stress & just play cool?
Or do I pick one side & become the
unemotional fool?

Cause see either way it goes some one will be hurt
& I'm not going to allow my name being dragged through the dirt
& for what its worth I still think my gift itself is a curse
See I love so hard & ruff to the point where this shit hurts

So blame my moms dad &
nana for making my heart this big
I didn't mean to fall in love with two but hell that's what I did
& I just wanna be with the 1 who makes me feel like a kid

You know the back in the day sand box kinda that was the best
Questions like
Do u like me ? Check box no or yes

The kind of love that put your self actions to shame
& I'm only trying to add one to my personal hall of fame

I See my heart itself is one of constant growth
But hell I might have to retire from the game cause I can't choose both

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment