FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

ADMIT


You're the world is my eyes as of now, yea that's how its seems
I would give you 7 continents plus every single island in between
I mean, as of now this has been more than just a dream
& I would only aspire
to treat your royal like style
to that exact nature of a queen

Now can I hold you & just appreciate your essence
You make my heart skip a beat just by being in your presence

Yea its bad I guess I'm beginning to admit the fact that I'm in love
Or just realizing that someone sent you to me from above

Regardless the situation so far you came you saw & conquered
Took the infatuation away, my chest is no longer awkward

Its replaced by a new fresh feeling, one of love & care
The astonishment to really believe of you always being there
I guess what we have is just pretty rare

& we know this so we respect it as such
That's why we never only focus on the touch
See its more t love than to rush
Now isn't that a plus?
Leaning on each other like an irreplaceable crutch
Damn I'm probably feeling you just a little too much
But its cool
cuz my love is what you need, want & trust

Just make sure we make this love grow
One step @ a time legendary pace let's take it slow

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment