FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

ACT 1

Low key I haven't been doing much writing lately. Well truthfully I haven't been working on any poetry, I got my screenplay focus back. I mean don't get me wrong the art of poetry is my 1st love but there isn't any money in that shit. I'm joking, I love the art. & money definitely does not hold me, yet I do miss the art that is held within scripts & movies. Its something about creation in which has a certain special feeling to it.

So from hence forth allow B & R to grow gradually & appreciate the poetry already posted. Because as of now I'm putting 110 % effort back into this screenplay shit. I gotta do it, I love it. Hopefully you all will understand & I definitely appreciate the poetry & posts I will contribute. So basically I'm still posting, just not as frequent.

Rome was not built in a day, allow time for greatness.

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment