FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Sunday, April 11, 2010

BEGINNING TO PRESENT


I see people passing me up damn near every single day
yet I stick with chasing my own dreams this is what I say

"Damn right I got to do it, I need to become the best
I mean look as of right now I just right now need to confess"

See Thomas was 1st he gave me a chance to climb a little higher
Scott took me, it was an extra spot on Lizzy McGuire
& right then and there is when my heart caught on fire

That was a little under ten years ago & the fire only grew hotter
My talent & passion as well as mindset became a lot smarter
But see now I'm without Thomas & Scott so the game is harder
So I pray to him my True & God Father

"Dear lord,
Please watch over & guide me through these Hollywood scripts
Nurture my heart & forever tend to this complicated gift
See father it is you who I share my heart with
& I know that my sins are often self conflicted slips
Yet I want & need you to understand this
I am forever your learning child whom without you is nothing legit
So for you're love & forgiveness I will never quit
Just help guide me lord again I will never quit
Amen"

See that's the cry I speak damn near every second of 24 hours
I lace up my cape & use words to take shape of my powers
& when it comes to my grind its never mistake mine for "ours"
Hell I remember sleeping in my car during 09 showers

Just so I wouldn't be viewed as a boy far too scared to go home
Couldn't rely on my dad plus my moms is literally sick in her dome
& I guess this is what it takes to turn a chair into a throne
God never said it would be easy just stated I wouldn't be alone
I mean fuck it took longer than a single day alone to build Rome

So by this fact alone I sit as ease for my own grind is on the rise
When I take his Hollywood shit over don't act like your surprised

-Darrin Elliot

1 comment:

  1. Simply bomb :)... I really do believe in you and I hope you attain all the goals you have set for yourself. The amount of people you could influence is astronomical. The world needs more minds like yours... Your Biggest Fan

    ReplyDelete