FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Monday, April 12, 2010

DEAR MRS. BUTLER,

THIS ONE IS MAD CREATIVE IN THE SENSE THAT I REALLY WANT TO FEEL LIKE THIS ONE DAY
SO UNTIL THEN I CAN ONLY IMAGINE. BUT HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY. EITHER YOU'VE FELT THIS
KIND OF LOVE, HAD THIS KIND OF LOVE, OR ARE IN THIS KIND OF LOVE. EITHER WAY APPRECIATE IT.


Dear Baby,

Look at us 5 years in the making, & look what we've become
My love for you still holds the up most heat as intense as the sun
I mean you and I are exactly one
One of a kind in a full house, yes the queen of my heart
appreciate listen love & respect me always down to do your part

Throughout the small drama you've always stayed true to me
As I stayed true to you, so legendary is what we will forever be
Whenever we head out other couples sometimes sit in envy
As haters look to cause rifts in us yet we keep the tank on E
& that's why you are my baby

I fight away you're fears, wipe away you're tears
Forever close to my heart is where you'll always be near
So never even fear my dear for I will always be here

Never gonna leave or cheat see that itself is out the question
See I thank God for you every day & I won't mess up his lesson
For you are my one true blessing

This itself is something in which I take in without hesitation
We even stay immersed in total high school like flirtation
I'm you're #1 fan & for your love performance here's your standing ovation
So let me just sit in massive amounts of elation about you being my fixation
Since its our 5th year let's enjoy this celebration

I'm actually filled with more love than you could've ever given me
Yet your angelic voice still fills my heart like a sweet symphony
So again thanks for the love babe but let's take it up a degree
How about you becoming my one & only true wifey

So will you marry me & become the new misses Butler?
I promise for the rest of your life I could treat you like no other

So this is what I ask yo say to you
get back at me when you get a chance

Love always you're BOO

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment