FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

DEATH WISH

You stupid dramatic ass trick
see you made me do this shit
I didn't mean to but hell you pushed me to this
now I'm dragging you with a shovel looking for a new body pit

Guess you thought I was lying when I said "you do this again & I can fuckin kill you"
shouldn't have went off on me after I said I was through
now look what the hell you made me do

Let me dig this ditch 12 feet under in the middle of the woods
strangled yo little ass on with double gloves so I know I'm good

That's why I shaved all my hair off shit I watch CSI
I'll be dammed if they lock me up for killin you when I'm 85
nope no not I
gave me more drama bitch not I
I guess you always wanted to die
cause you constantly pushed me till where I almost had to cry
but bitch nope not I
you wanted to meet the bad guy, well here u go say hi

& that's it this is where I slice & dice you up like I'm in Karate
but wait why the fuck am I speaking to a dead body?

RIP...sike

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment