FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Saturday, April 10, 2010

GOODNIGHT

This is how it goes I see we're at the end of our run
I mean for what its worth we did have our share of fun
But see you & I are a dramatic war & guess what you've won

No more dramatic drunk filled nights
No more arguments & constant fights
I'm tired of idle threats I keep making this shit isn't right
Yet we just do whatever the fuck it is we like
So before I start to ignite & tirelessly write
I'm just going to tuck us in so here's my personal good night

Now once a upon a time ago in a place not so far away
Two people meet & instant infatuation found its way
To a new remote place for the young & dumb play
Shit I still remember our 1st convo in the 7-11 drive way
& to this very day
& the fee for constant attitudes & jealousy is one I can't pay

So since my funds are insufficient & low
& While I think my patience can grow
I'm not tryna allow my dark side to show
Cuz see that right there is a mutha fucka that you do no want to know

So do me a favor & put your feeling for me on pause
Signed the contract of dating but missed the drama clause

But I'm gonna leave it at that cause hell enough was said
But you fuckin played yourself & made you're on bed

Goodnight

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment