FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

PHASE ONE

My writings my work
What value is this worth?
Are my attempts at unique art precious or worthless as dirt
Yea it can sometimes often hurt

Yet I never feel the need to stop
Even though 1 might encounter the worst kinda writers block
I just continue to shoot through like ima glock
Mr S on my chest when will I flop?

Never no never in a million fuckin years
No support from my closest peers
While my family feeds into my inflicted fears
My internal spirit burns & as it sears

It seems to only push me farther & farther each & every day
So I only look inside myself to find a special way

To overcome the shit I gotta go through
See reinventing myself is far from new
But its just what the fuck I gotta do

Let's achieve this goal this dream this fuckin aspiration
Cause I'm fueled with my heart my soul & determination

LETS GO

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment