FILM, MUSIC, FASHION, ART & INTELLECT.

Aspiring writer, film maker, & sports enthusiast.
This is my vision, my life & my journey.
You can enjoy the ride or you can bounce.
Hope you all follow a dream, but most importantly follow your HEART.
M A J O R H O U S E .

Sunday, April 18, 2010

ROOKIE REIGN


I'm still a rookie in this game
yet I maintain
to still remain
completely involved in chasing fame
see by now you should've seen my aim
fuckin this bitch called life until she screams my name
by the time I'm Hollywood established then I'll know she came
so taste my flame
& feel my pain
until a veteran is what I became
cause I'm still a rookie in this game

Messing up all the time yet its only about what greatness overcame
so I'm going to never hold my head in shame
see damn near every one is damn near the exact same
yet as for Darrin Elliot God put the last bit of REAL in my veins
while I'm just trying to over come & obtain
most of you cats are simply trying to just maintain
all while if I throw a strike I'm demanding the next frame
& it takes time for a KING to enjoy & acquire his reign
so allow me some clocks for I'm still a rookie in this game

In my eyes its all about mental spiritual & monetary gain
See I'm trying go hard & all out like I'm an amp ed up lil wayne
yet as for myself I won't fux with that mary jane
I'll just continue to bust my ass until I'm one day in the hall of fame
have caviar evenings laugh with fake friends & enjoy champagne
while you bum ass bastards are still on weed & cocaine
& the answer is yes I am insane
but above all I'm still a rookie in this fuckin game

Not no where even close to right within my own brain
but its ok I'm not one to be tamed
look at me full steam ahead on that locomotive train
then I duck into the G4 private charter success plane
flying & thinking my thoughts hiding alone in my own domain
& by now I hoped that you decided to join my campaign
hell I'm more qualified than obama & even old ass john mcCain
to reach my dreams I'm all alone in my lane
& I'm pretty sure that DJ, will not be the 1 that's self proclaimed
& no its no more need for me to even explain
just remember this

I'm a rookie in this game

-Darrin Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment